Reconnect to Nature with my Blog
In my blog I propose two themes:
- If you are an art lover or collector of art wishing to acquire a photo artwork, I propose you a theme dedicated to fine art photography.
- If you are a photographer and you want to create meaningful and different photos, I propose you a theme dedicated to the photographic approach.
- I create fine art photographs to help people to escape and to reconnect with nature.
- I organize photo workshops to help photographers to create even more interesting photos.
- I write articles in the blog to share my skills and help other photographers to explore new creative ways.
Amar Guillen is a photographer artist.
His adventure with photography began in 1987 when he prepared and obtained his degree in computer engineering. He began to feel at that time, a real fascination for the sumptuous landscapes which surround him and the fauna which populates them. The need to express emotions in images is already being felt.
Since 2003, the year in which he became a professional nature photographer, Amar expresses in images and emotions the infinite mysteries that conceal nature, developing a personal, artistic and contemplative photographic language.
He devotes himself entirely and professionally to artistic photography. His research crystallizes around the underwater space, the animal universe and the terrestrial landscapes.
His quest is to highlight the preciousness of nature and to sublimate it.